Some of product line have special way to reset, we call “hard reset”. Canon i80 has once, so no need any software, you can try it easilly on your printer. Do as your sea
- Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer.
- While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button (Do not release the buttons until The LED lights in GREEN).
- While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button
- While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
- When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times.
- Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.
- Power off the printer and then back on and test.
Notes: Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange