- Bring Cartridge in as soon as print quality begins to fade
- Place in a resealable plastic bag with a small moist piece of paper towel in the corner with the print head face up, fold baggie in ½ and tape so cartridge does not move.
- Printhead is not to touch anything.
- Keep colour cartridges in separate bags.
- Put in printer and wait 4 to 6 hours before printing.
- In some cases for a printer to except a refilled cartridge unplug the printer from the wall and plug it back in.
- Uninstall all printer updates that you may have installed.
- Put black and colour cartridges together
- Let anything come in contact with the print heads
- Touch the copper strip on the side of the cartridge
- Store cartridges in the refrigerator/or heat
- Put tape of clips back onto a used cartridge
- Print right after cartridge is filled
- Install printer updates.