Manual Reset for Canon i250, i255, i350, i355
Methode 1 : Manual for service mode
- Unplug power cable from electric source and USB cable from computer.
- Open the printer cover and hold power button.
- Connect power cable to the electric source.
- Close the printer cover then release power button.
Methode 2: Manual for service mode
- Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
- Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
- The indicator LED should be green.
- Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator LED should be orange.
- Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator LED should be green.
- Release both buttons.
Resettting using software resetter canon i250, i255, i350, i355
- Reconnect the printer cable.
- Download and Run General Tools/software resetter for Canon printers i250, i255, i350, i355.
- Then select USB PORT where your printer installed.
- Choose printer type in SET DESTINATION sections and printer should be reset.
Note : After service mode use software for permanent reset Canon i250, i255, i350, i355