Reset counter epson C63, C64, C65 and epson C66 using adjustment program and SSC service utility ver 4.30.
Resetting using adjustment program:
- Run adjustment software by clicking “APSC6364_Ver16.exe”
- Set model name and port, Ok
- Click maintenance tab
- Check waste ink pad counter
- Click reset
Resetting using SSC serve ver 4.30
- Run SSC serve software
- Set printer model setting in ssc serve to C63/C64/C65/C66 the close the setting
- Right click ssc icon in system tray, select protections counter, select reset protection c counter.
- Clcik Yes