Reset without Software
You can reset the protection counter without any software for Epson Stylus C79, Epson Stylus Photo R270 or Epson Stylus CX3900 (All-in-one).
Do exactly follow these steps and the protection counter will be resetted.
- Switch off the printer (if it’s one)
- Switch on the printer.
- Press once the ink button.
- Printer head move to left side.
- Press the ink button again.
- Printer head move to right side.
- The red light will be disapeared, the protection counter has resetted
Reset with AdjPro
Do step by step as follow guide in order to reset your printer.
1. Make sure you printer is ON and connected to your computer
2. Change your computer’s date to 1 Nov 2006 (no need this step if you run Start.bat )
3. Run AdjProg.exe file (no need this step if you run Start.bat )
4. Click Accept button
5. Click “Particular adjustment mode”
6. Select on “Waste ink pad counter” and click OK button
7. Click on “Initialization” button and the program will reset the protection counter
8. Click Finish button
9. Change your computer’s date back