- If you have any anti virus software, please deactivate first.
The resetter software (adjprog.exe) requires specific date to run and your anti virus will prevent that.
- Make sure you printer is ON and connected to your computer.
- Run “Start.bat” file.
This program will set your computer date to 12 Jan 2006.
- Click “Accept” button.
- Click “Particular adjustment mode” button.
- Select on “Waste ink pad counter” and click “OK” button.
- Click on “Initialization” button and the program will reset the protection counter.
- Click “Finish” button.
- Change your computer’s date back when it prompted.
- Reactivate your anti virus if any.