Some resetter programs may not work to reset protection counter for your printer.
Try following steps below but it depends on the printer model.
Epson Photo R200, R210, R300, R310
- Press and hold “Stop” button, follow by “Maintenance” and “Power” button together for 10 seconds.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the printer for 1 minute.
- Turn back on the printer and the counter will be resetted.
Epson All-In-One CX3100 and CX3200
- Turn OFF the printer.�
- Press B/W + Color + Stop button together and hold.
- Press Power ON button and hold (4 buttons on hold now and don’t release the buttons until you see the light indicator is blinking. A message will be displayed on the LCD)
- Release all buttons.
- Press the Color button once.
- Turn OFF the printer.
- Turn ON the printer and the protection counter should be resetted.