Some line of products of HP LaserJet have manual reset methods which we can reset page counter without reset software. This method can apply to HP Laserjet 4200, 4300, 9000 4250, 4350, and 2400. Have fun!
- Turn the Printer on.
- Press and hold down the checkmark (Select) button while the memory is counting. The memory starts counting at 000MB immediately after you turn the power on. (Note: on laserjets 4200, 4300, 9000 you can hold down the checkmark button as you turn the power on, then wait for the three LEDs to illuminate. On the laserjets 4250, 4350, and 2400 series you need to wait until you turn the power on and the memory starts counting before you hold the checkmark button.)
- Continue to hold down the checkmark (Select) button until all three LEDs are illuminated.
- Release the checkmark (Select) button.
- Press the up arrow (Navigation) button until the message New Maintenance Kit appears on the control panel display.
- Press the checkmark button once.
- A message New Maintenance will appear in the control panel display and the printer will reset.
- Turn off printer for few seconds and turn it back.