Brother HL-2365DW, It’s the same product line HL-23XX with duplex feature and one more thing make it special that is wireless connection thru WIFI. You can print out from anywhere by Laptop or SmartPhone (you need install Brother print service on your smartphone). And this printer has the same thing with the others, that you need reset toner when you replace with compatible or genuine toner. Printer show RED light at Toner light. You can do follow step by step to reset toner counter for Brother HL-2365DW:
- Turn off your printer and open front cover
- Hold [Go] button while turning on your printer.
- Wait for printer bootup (about 5s) and release [Go] button when all lights up
- Press [Go] button 9 times and you will see WIFI LED flash once
- Press [Go] button 5 timesand wait for printer warms up.
- Close front cover and turn off and on your printer.
- If you don’t see GREEN light, you could try again from step 1.
- This instruction has been tested with Brother HL-2365DW but you can try with all other products use the same Toner TN2345 (HL-L2300D, HL-L2320D, HL-L2321D, HL-L2340DW, HL-L2360DN, HL-L2361DN, HL-L2365DW, HL-L2366DW) but this instruction can not work with multi-funtion start with MFC (MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2720DW or MFC-L2740DW) use the same type of toner TN2345
- If your printer goes to Maintenance Mode cause of your wrong steps, you can turn off your printer for 5 minutes and turn its on again to get back your printer to Normal Mode