Reset canon i320, you are only requiring two steps, that is reset manual for service mode and reset using software resetter for permanent reset.
Following this steps to reset printer canon i320
Step 1 : Reset Manual for service mode
- Discharging all cables (power cable and USB cable ) at the printer
- Open front cover of printer and then press and hold the power button.
- While holed power button, Connect the power cable to power source .
- Close printer cover, then release power button.
Step 2 : reset using Software resetter i320 for Permanent reset
- Download software resetter for canon i320. After finishing download the file, extrac this file by click i320.exe file.
- Now Reconnect the USB printer cable to computer.
- Run General Tools software resetter for Canon printers i320 by clicking generaltool.exe file
- select where your printer installed in the USB PORT
- Choose SET DESTINATION 1 to reset the printer and the printer should be reset.
Download software resetter Canon i320 throught this link : File4Sharing