- Push “resume” for 5 seconds for canon IPXXXX. For canon MPXXX you must enter to service mode.
- Push Power switch then remove power cord.
- Insert plug power cord while pressing “power switch” at the same time.
- Push Start/reset by step 2 continue Wait display shown “0″
- Push + change display from “0″ to “1″
- Push color button 2 times
- Push Power switch again , Printer will print 1 page
- Open cover
- Unplug power cord
- Take out ink cartridge #40 and #41
- Insert plug again
- Push power switch
- Open cover (scan cover)
- Insert ink cartridge #40 and #41 again
Enter to service mode for canon MPXXX
- With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
- When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
- When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
Note: this method untested, do with your own rick!